TeamStealthUSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Letter from Jay

stevenaramos
    stevenaramos
    Supreme Commander

Thank You Letter from Jay Empty Thank You Letter from Jay

Post by stevenaramos Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Good morning guys, I just read your messages.

It's a bit of a nasty situation, but I am humbled by your reactions.

Just a brief clarification, there is NO bad blood between Freezeing and I. None at all.

I consider him to be a friend (as I consider all of you) and I think that goes both ways. What I think happened is that Xevorik was pushing and "freeze" left platoon first. I had explained to Freezeing that I left the skype call after Xevorik started talking crap and since he was still in a call with them, I can imagine there was some peer pressure. Perhaps he avoided the awkwardness to notify me that a 3 person game is more fun than a 2 person game (which I would agree with). I did not get an invite and I asked Freezeing what had happened, but I did not talk about it further, until I sent the same message to all of you at the same time.

I am not going anywhere. I just said I would step aside to avoid puting the clan in a position where you had to choose, after all, who am I? At the same time I am happy you did make the decision to clean up. That takes guts and leadership and you certainly have my respect.

Thank you‏